Check out the answers to all of the Posh FAQs below:
- Each and every order is hand made specifically to guarantee freshness for each of our clients all around the world. Therefore, Posh Pretzels must allow 3 business days to complete and ship your custom order.
- Posh Pretzels cannot guarantee delivery dates, therefore, please keep note of your tracking order number upon completion of your online order.
- Given the delicate nature of our products it is highly recommended that all products be shipped via overnight delivery.
- Posh Pretzels is not responsible for melting of products when the overnight delivery option is not chosen or when outdoor temperatures exceed 60 degrees.
- Posh Pretzels cannot be held responsible for delivery delays due to extreme weather conditions, unforeseen acts of nature or carrier issues.
- Posh Pretzels reserves the right to substitute products and packaging with equal or greater value.
- Please note each item is individually packed for shipping to maintain the quality of the product and to ensure proper delivery.
- Please note we do not accept returns.
- Please note Posh products are not allergen free.
- Our products are created in a facility utilizing dairy, nuts and wheat.
- Products do/may contain peanuts, tree nuts, nut oils, dairy, wheat, and/or soy.
- Posh Pretzels is not a kosher facility.
TO OUR CLIENTS:
Posh Pretzels is always grateful to serve your sweet tooth and gifting needs. Our extensive client list is what drives us to continually create our outstanding creations with love and excitement each and everyday and for that we at Posh Pretzels thank you.
Using only the finest ingredients, the quality of our gourmet, hand created, decadent masterpieces and the satisfaction of our customers are what drives us to create our artistically edible, elegantly packaged, delicious little jewels. If for any reason whatsoever you are dissatisfied with your product(s) please do contact Posh Pretzels promptly at (914) 332-0400. Please make certain to leave a telephone number where we can contact you. Our customers are our priority so we do want to hear from you.